Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PROTEIN SHAKE

After dance practice, i came back to my apartment and did 3 sets of 10-15 reps of pushups, squats+shoulder raises with my dumbells, lunges+bicep curls, dumbell rows, tricep dips, and then I did the daily ab workout to "Hot Tottie".

I decided I would put my chobani one more time. I made a banana smoothie and put little kashi bits inside of it. The whole shingding came to 233 calories and a whopping 16 g of protein.


1/2 of Chobani low-fat yogurt- 70 calories
Medium sized banana - about 100 calories
1/3 Kashi Go Lean Crunch! - 63 calories
(i use measuring cups and do the math on my calculator so all these numbers are accurate)

But the yogurt in the blender, then put the bananas, then put 3 cubes of ice. BLEND THAT SUCKER. and ten viola! You have a very thick, creamy, protein smoothie that is very filling and high in protein. So all your muscles you just worked out are being healed. 

xoxo
-Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment